Thursday 19 November 2009

always second guessing

So I just booked a trip to Barcelona with my cousin in April. We were emailing back and forth, trying to decide on the best place to go... Sardinia, Portugal, the Amalfi Coast... the list went on, but sadly our budgets weren't getting any bigger and flights were getting more and more expensive as we deliberated.

Finally we decided on Barcelona, thinking that it would be the perfect mix of beach and city.

I jumped on booking my tickets with EasyJet as the price had already gone up about £20 in the last week.

Now I'm second guessing this decision... apparently Barcelona isn't really that warm in April, so sun bathing on the beach is out.

Damn...we'll just have to settle for some amazing architecture, yummy tapas bars and pitchers of sangria.

No comments:

Post a Comment