Tuesday 15 September 2009

ever the procrastinator...

It's finally come.

In 2 short weeks, my internship at my company will be over and as it stands I have a 60 per cent chance of getting hired on afterwards.

And with that, I have started to pound the pavement in search for something else. I made the decision weeks ago that I was going to do everything I could to stay in London. But that was when I still had a job of sorts.

Now my time here is looking a bit more precarious. Unfortunately, there's nothing I hate more than sending out my resume and writing cover letters... that's why instead of working on one job application that's due on Monday, I"m blogging about how I need to find a job.

Besides, a very dear friend of mine today told me how much she loves my updates and that I should become a professional blogger... if only my dear, if only!

Right then, I'm sure there will be more updates in the next few weeks as I actively avoid applications, job searches and CVS (in short - reality) by blogging.

xoxo

ps - totally off topic but saw the season premiere of Gossip Girl today! loooove it. Although the whole Serena behaving like a petulant child throwing a temper tantrum to get her estranged father's attention? Not so sure about that one... And when did Lily's mother get cancer all of the sudden? And I'm totally loving the whole Chuck/Blair romance...Chuck still being all sweet and loving, but with a hint of his devious old self - amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment