Wednesday 16 December 2009

a little break

Ok so I know I said I would update with photos from the hip concert and the xmas party, but everything is still on my camera. I really hope that I'll have more time to blog in the New Year, as well more to write about. To be honest, life has been pretty ho hum, with work, hanging out with friends... there's nothing really exciting to report on at the moment.

But I will leave you with this - Glee is one of my favourite new shows out there, every thursday night I race home from work (if I'm not hitting up the pub first...) to watch the newest episode!

As they say over here, I'm absolutely gutted now that there won't be any new episodes until April. How unfair!

Came across this little tribute video from one of the main characters Puck - just loved it

No comments:

Post a Comment