Monday 5 October 2009

leap of faith (or is it just laziness)

arrived very late last night from amsterdam, woke up very late this morning, and day has been spent trying to get ready for Italy (unpack, wash, repack...watch episodes of mad men...)

riiightt... so I have a place to stay in Bologna, but Florence I'm still homeless.. went online to try and find something, but to be honest I can't be fussed to find a place right now. I figure I'll just arrive the day of, and find a place that looks decent enough.

Oh, and I'll be using my cell phone while in italy - not looking forward to my next phone bill! If possible, I'll turn off my internet capability so that at least I won't be paying for those roaming charges, but still.. long distance calls..

updates and photos when I'm back in London town!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment